Nutmeg Essential Oil is a volatile light yellow-colored liquid having the smell of nutmeg. The essential oil is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and perfumery industry. It is widely used in beverages and baked goods as a food flavouring agent.
Blends with: Geranium, Rosemary, Lavender, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Orange and many more Spice Oils
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Constituents: Sabinene, Myristicin
- Relieves Stress
- Effective in treating heart disorders, abdominal pain and blood pressure
- Reduces hormone imbalance
- Have anticonvulsant property
- Treatment against menstrual irregularities
- Effectively treated respiratory issues
- Improves Cognition
- Elimination of bad breath, etc.
There are no reviews yet.