Lantana Camara Essential Oil is a yellow colored liquid possessing spicy aroma. It has several antiseptic, anti-viral, antispasmodic and anti-microbial properties. The oil proves to be helpful in the treatment of cysts, tumors, etc.
Botanical Name: Lantana camara
Common Name: Lantana, Tea Gambia
Blends with: Bergamot, Rosemary, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus, etc.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation of flowering tops
Constituents: α-humulene, β-caryophyllene, ermacrene D, davanone, γ-curcumene, etc.
- Anti-inflammation agent
- Have anti-microbial properties
- Fast healing property
- Have amazing respiratory effects
- Calm the patient during excess stress
- Aromatherapy application
- Has antispasmodic property
- Helps in treating chronic bronchitis, and many more.
There are no reviews yet.