Cashew nut oil is a type of oil derived from the seeds of the cashew tree (Anacardium occidentale). It can be used for cooking, frying, baking, and salad dressings. The oil has a relatively high smoke point, which makes it suitable for high-temperature cooking methods. In India, cashew nut oil is commonly known as “Kaju Tel” in Hindi.
Here are some of the benefits of using cashew nut oil:
- Moisturises skin: Cashew nut oil is a great moisturiser that can help keep the skin hydrated and soft. It contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and help it retain moisture.
- Improves skin elasticity: Cashew nut oil is rich in oleic acid, which can help improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces inflammation: Cashew nut oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and redness associated with skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Protects skin from sun damage: Cashew nut oil contains antioxidants that can help protect the skin from harmful UV rays and other environmental stressors.
- Promotes hair growth: Cashew nut oil is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, which can help promote hair growth and improve the overall health of the scalp and hair.
- Reduces dandruff: Cashew nut oil can help reduce dandruff and other scalp conditions by moisturising the scalp and reducing inflammation.
- Strengthens nails: Cashew nut oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that can help strengthen nails and prevent them from becoming brittle or weak.
There are no reviews yet.