Yellow colored calendula oil is known for its healing and soothing qualities. It is obtained from solvent extraction of marigold petals and has balsamic odor.
Common Name: Pot marigold, Marigold
Blends With: Lemon, rose, lime, neroli, floral oils, cinnamon, oakmoss, jasmine, etc
Constituents: Carotenoids, triterpenes, faradol, calenduladiol, anidiol, heliantriol, flavonoids, plant acids, isorhamnetin clycosides, etc.
- Sedative and anti-inflammatory agent
- Have amazing healing quality
- Excellent healing property
- Magical effect on skin
- Antibacterial and antifungal agent
- Effective in treating bed sore, eczema, etc.
- Treatment of varicose veins, and many more.
There are no reviews yet.