Amla oil is foud to be useful for hair. Besides it, the liquid has many therapeutic properties like it control cholesterol level, enhance vision, support cardiovascular health, etc.
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus Emblica
Common Name: Indian Gooseberry
Blends With: coconut, sesame and olive oil
Extraction Method: Cold pressing of Dried amla with sesame Seeds
Constituents: ellagitannins, emblicanin B, ascorbic acid, emblicanin A, punigluconin punicafolin, pedunculagin, kaempferol, lavonoids, phyllanemblinin, ellagic acid, gallic acid, etc.
- Support immune function
- Control cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- improve brain function
- reduce the recovery time of cold and flu
- reduce the effects of premature aging
- enhance vision
- improve blood pressure and cardiovascular health
- reduce dehydration
- lighten the skin
- improve functionality of respiratory organs
There are no reviews yet.