The time between pregnancy, It’s important to be extra careful with essential oils when you’re pregnant because some of them could hurt you or your baby. Here are a few essential oils to avoid during pregnancy that are usually advised to be avoided:
- Basil essential oil: This oil might make your period start, so it’s best not to use it during pregnancy.
- Fennel Essential Oil: It can mess with hormones, so it’s better to avoid it during pregnancy.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil: It could make your uterus move, so it’s not safe for pregnancy.
- Thyme Essential Oil: This oil is strong and might cause problems in your body, so it’s not good during pregnancy.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil: This oil is strong and might bother your skin or cause other issues while you’re pregnant.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: It might raise your blood pressure or cause contractions, which isn’t good for pregnancy.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil: This oil has something like aspirin and could be bad for pregnancy.
- Pennyroyal Essential Oil: This oil is known to be poisonous and very dangerous when you’re pregnant.
- Oregano Essential Oil: This oil is strong and not good for your body during pregnancy.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: This oil can mess with hormones and contractions, which isn’t safe when you’re pregnant.
For more information, contact us. We are a natural essential oil manufacturer.