The flowery fragrance Kewda essential oil shows a calming effect and is used in aromatherapy. The pale yellow-colored oil is used in flavoring food items and soft drinks.
Botanical Name: Pandanus odoratissimus
Common Name: Ruh Kewda, Screw Pine
Blends with: jasmine, cypress, lemon, geranium, Ylang ylang, etc
Extraction Method: Hydro distillation of male Pandanus odoratissimus flowers
Constituents: 2-phenylethyl-methylether, terpinen-4-ol, 2-phenyl ethyl alcohol, -terpineol, etc
- Excellent antiseptic and antibacterial agent
- Possesses antispasmodic, and stimulant properties
- Known for an excellent calming effect on the nerves of the brain
- Have several therapeutic uses that stabilizing your mind and function of the body
- A good moisturizer used in ointments, day creams, cosmetics, etc.
- Used in treating rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
There are no reviews yet.