KapoorKachri Essential Oil is recognized as a good anti-asthmatic agent. It possesses a woody, peculiar odor due to which is widely used in the perfume industry and in aromatherapy as well. The oil is highly beneficial in the treatment of hair baldness.
Common Name: HedychiumSpicatum
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation of the dried rhizome of KapporKatcheriherb
Constituents: limonene, cineole, p-cymene, terpeneol, terpinene, linalool, and phellandrene
kapoor kachri oil uses:
- KapporKatcheri is effective in the treatment of asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses
- Highly beneficial oil for hair and skin
- Excellent healing properties
- A good remedy for cough, cold and fever
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Effective in eye-related problems
- Widely used in the cream for providing protection to skin from UV rays
- Antimicrobial agent, etc.