Jasmine Sambac Essential Oil containing floral aroma is a transparent liquid with medium viscosity. Obtained from the steam distillation method, the oil possesses sweet aroma and hence used in various cosmetic products.
Common Name: Arabian Jasmine
Blends with: It blends well with all aphrodisiac oils consisting of sandalwood, ylang-ylang, rose, etc.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Constituents: benzyl acetate, 3-hexenyl acetate, methyl anthranilate, cis-3-hexnyl benzoate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, cis-3-hexnol, cis jasmone, methyl salicylate, indole, linalyl acetate, α-franasene, α-cadinol, β-elemene, etc.
- Good anti-depressant agent
- Have sedative, stimulating, carminative and antinociceptive properties
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent
- Owing to its sweet aroma widely used in aromatherapy
- It helps in the treatment of respiratory problems, etc.
Contact us for Jasmine Sambac Essential Oil prices in bulk quantities.