The green colored olive oil has anti-oxidizing property due to which it is high in demand. It is stable in nature and is used as an effective anti-coagulator. The oil is a rich source of monosaturated fatty acids.
Common Name: Sweet Oil
Blends With: Canola, grapeseed oil, soybean oil, safflower oils, etc
Constituents: Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, Arachidic acid, Myristic acid, Behenic acid, Lignoceric acid, etc.
- Anti-oxidizing agent
- Anti-inflammation property
- Provide protection from Alzheimer’s disease
- Helps in preventing strokes
- Good for heart
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Have anti-cancer property, etc.
There are no reviews yet.