NATURAL GURJUNENE ALPHA 75%

FOR BULK ENQUIRIES, CONTACT US AT: info@aromatherapyoil.in

SKU: KNO-ABS-021 Category:

Gurjanene Alpha is a natural organic compound that is found in the resin of certain trees, including the Gurjun tree (Dipterocarpus species) and the Indian copaiba balsam tree (Copaifera species). It is a sesquiterpene hydrocarbon with the chemical formula C15H24, and its molecular weight is 204.36 g/mol.

The 75% concentration of Gurjanene Alpha refers to the purity or strength of the compound. It means that in a given sample, 75% of the compound is Gurjanene Alpha, and the remaining 25% could be other components or impurities. The concentration of Gurjanene Alpha can vary depending on the source and the method of extraction.

Uses of Gurjanene Alpha

Gurjanene Alpha Natural  used in the fragrance and flavor industries as a raw material to produce scents and flavors with woody, earthy, and resinous notes. It is also used in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

 

Weight 0.25 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “NATURAL GURJUNENE ALPHA 75%”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top