Benzoin is an aromatic resin having balsamic fragrance. Due to its sweet smell, the resin is widely used in aromatherapy applications and perfumery industry. The brown viscous liquid is known for its amazing medicinal values.
Botanical Name: Styrax benzoin
Blends with: cinnamon, cypress, bergamot, black pepper, jasmine, juniper berry, lavender, frankincense, ginger, lemon, myrrh, petitgrain, rose, marjoram sweet, rosemary, etc
Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction method with benzyl benzoate
Constituents: Cinnamic Acid, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzoic Acid, Methyl Cinnamate, etc.
Uses of Benzoin Resinoid:
- Widely used in perfumery and medical sector
- Aromatherapy applications
- In skincare creams and lotions
- Good astringent
- Has anti-inflammatory property
- Anti-microbial agent, etc.
There are no reviews yet.