Mace essential oil is a thin pale yellow liquid having a sweet and spicy fragrance. Obtained through the steam distillation method, the essential oil has magical healing properties. In addition, it works as an effective antifungal, antibacterial, anti-asthmatic, and antimicrobial agent.
Common Name: Myristicafragrans
Blends with: Orange, Geranium, Lavender, Bay, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Mandarin, Rosemary, Lime, and Coriander
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Constituents: Sabinene, a-Pinene, b-Pinene, etc.
- Goof anti-oxidant
- Effective Analgesic, and expectorant
- Has amazing anti-asthmatic, and anti-depressant properties
- A good tonic for your body
- Excellent healing properties
- Works as an aphrodisiac, and carminative as well
- Helps in mensuration problems
- Effective in cold and fever, etc.